viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011

Your cruel device, your blood, like ice, one look could kill, my pain, your thrill. I wanna love you but I better not touch, I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop, I wanna kiss you but I want it too much, I wanna taste you but your lips are venomous poison, you're poison, running through my veins, poison, I don't wanna play these games. Your mouth, so hot, your web, I'm caught, your skin, so wet, black lace, on sweat. I hear you calling and it's needles and pins, I wanna hurt you just to hear you screaming my name, don't wanna touch you but you're under my skin, I wanna taste you but your lips are venomous poison, you're poison, running through my veins, poison, I don't wanna break these chains poison. One look, could kill my pain, your thrill. I wanna love you but I better not touch, I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop, I wanna kiss you but I want it too much, I wanna taste you but your lips are venomous poison, you're poison, running through my veins, poison, I don't wanna break these chains, poison.