jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

Always needed time on my own, I never thought I'd need you there when I cry, and the days feel like years when I'm alone and the bed where you lie is made up on your side. When you walk away I count the steps that you take, do you see how much I need you right now? When you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you, when you're gone the face I came to know is missing too, when you're gone the words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok, I miss you. I haven't felt this way before, everything that I do reminds me of you, and the clothes you left are lying on the floor and they smell just like you, I love the things that you do; When you walk away I count the steps that you take, do you see how much I need you right now? When you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you, when you're gone the face I came to know is missing too, when you're gone the words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok, I miss you.

Te extraño muchísimo abuela, sos mi todo, sos mi vida y siempre vas a estar en mi corazón, estes donde estes; te amo con toda mi alma, vida y corazón.