domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013


Heart beats fast, colors and promises, how to be brave, how can I love when I'm afraid to fall, but watching you stand alone all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer.
I have died everyday waiting for you, darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more. 


Time stands beauty in all she is, I will be brave, I will not let anything take away, but standing in front of me every breath, every hour has come to this, one step closer.
I have died everyday waiting for you, darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more. All along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.